Retro Style DSW Faux Leather Eiffel Dining Office Chair Walnut Finish
Charles Eames & Ray
This Iconic mid-century design by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956 and is considered the finest furniture designs of the 20th Century.The replica DSW Eiffel Dining Office Chair Walnut Finish comes with a Two (2) Years Warranty free of additional charge.
- Superior quality modern Dining chair
- Minor assembly
- Easy to remove stains and keep clean
- Many styles and color variations are available
- The most popular dining room chair for more than 60 years!
- This is a high-quality reproduction.
- Easy to Assemble, need to follow instructions enclosed in box.
- Fast shipping and Delivery.
- Easy return policy and 2 Weeks money back guarantee
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
52 x 46 x 78.5 cm
DSW Eiffel X6038 Dining/Office Chair in Black
ICONIC PIECE OF FURNITURE
- It stands out nest a combination of materials and design sense. This piece of art is heavily used in living rooms, high-tech offices.
- This Lounge Chair is very much famous on TV media and is being seen on BC shows, the rest of media channels and in movies and television series.
- In the late 1940s, Charles and Ray Eames were looking for new materials and ways to create distinctive furniture Eventually they developed a range of pieces that have become classics of modern design, including other pieces of art like wire chairs, plastic chairs with wire bases.
- It was designed to Shock mounts to ensure the ultimate luxury comfort and this inviting effect encourages you to sink into the reclining seat.
DESIGN SENSE STANDS OUTTo our knowledge, this is the finest replica Eames Lounge Chair Ottoman made anywhere in the world. It is handmade to the highest standards and from the finest materials and is upholstered in 100% Italian Aniline Leather with a choice of 7 layer veneer plywood frame. This blent design lounge chair combines ultimate comfort with high-quality materials and workmanship of the highest standards. The seat, backrest shells, and armrests are made from bent plywood frames and the connecting pieces from rubber/metal shock connection to create its unique shape. Lounge chairs are available in a variety of versions like RoseWood, Plisander, Walnut, and Ash Wood. The footrest/ottoman also included a chair. Please visit our detailed collection to find your unique choice.