ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Stylofurniture.com values their customers and respects their need to feel secure while shopping on our site. We offer our customers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all the products we sell. We also offer our guarantee online to protect your privacy and keep your confidential information…confidential!
If you still have privacy concerns that you feel are not addressed in this information, please contact a customer service representative at email@example.com
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you purchase from Stylofurniture.com or register to be a preferred customer, we only collect the information that you provide us: name, address, email, and any other data we need to complete your order or request and ensure that any marketing communications are tailored to your particular interests and lifestyle. Registration is optional, so you choose whether or not we store your information to make future shopping experiences more convenient.
When you order from our online store, your name becomes part of our customer database. From time-to-time we may use our mailing lists to send you special offers or promotions from our range and relevant partner websites. If you would not like to receive such emails, please go to Edit Account and UNCHECK the box that gives us permission to send you promotional emails.
WHEN YOU VISIT THE SITE
Every time you visit us, our web server automatically recognizes only your domain name and only collects basic information to help us best serve your current and future shopping needs. This data includes for example the type and number of pages you visit or types of products viewed or purchased. You must login as a “Registered User” to take advantage of the convenient features offered to registered users.
- All information provided by you when you place an order with us is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “User Information”. When you provide any User Information you are representing and warranting that all of the information provided is true and correct and you agree to indemnify StyloFurniture for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that StyloFurniture may suffer if any of this information is not correct.
- You should also review the StyloFurniture Privacy Statement on this website for further information concerning our collection and usage of User Information. By sending us your User Information, you agree to grant StyloFurniture the right to disclose aspects of your User Information as expressed in the StyloFurniture Privacy Statement. If any User Information provided by you is incomplete or inaccurate or you attempt to transmit any material of any kind to this website which contains a virus, malicious computer code or another harmful component or you otherwise attempt to alter any of the content of this website, or you are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, StyloFurniture retains the right to terminate your rights to purchase goods or services from this website and to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
- You acknowledge and consent to the disclosure byStyloFurniture to any law enforcement agency in any jurisdiction that is investigating any breach or suspected breach of any law in any jurisdiction of your identity or other information provided by you to this website, upon being requested to do so by that law enforcement agency.
WHEN YOU REGISTER ON THE SITE
Although optional, registration for Stylofurniture.com preferred customer status allows us to personalize your shopping experience. It also offers a number of convenience features such as stored previous purchases and delivery information. Information requested includes name, company name (optional) your address, telephone number and email address. Your name becomes part of our customer database.
WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
Your name is automatically added to our marketing email distribution list to receive information on new products, special offers and online promotions. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe directions that appear at the bottom of each email. Please note that you may still hear from us regarding your order status and any other service issues and order status updates that will allow us to provide you with the optimal shopping experience.
Your name will also become part of the Stylofurniture.com direct mail/catalogue list to receive future catalogue mailings. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN YOU SHIP TO AN ADDRESS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR BILLING ADDRESS
We only collect the name(s) and postal delivery information necessary to fulfil your requests to ship to alternate addresses. We never share this information unless a service issue relating to the order makes it necessary. If you are a “Registered User” you have the option to either maintain or delete additional delivery address contacts from your “Address Book” at any time.
WHEN YOU REQUEST, WE EMAIL YOU WHEN A PRODUCT IS IN STOCK
We also collect your email address so that we can email you when a back-ordered item on your “Enquiry” becomes available.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US VIA EMAIL
When you send an email to any Stylofurniture.com department using our “Contact Us” feature your information is only kept until that area has satisfactorily replied to your enquiry. Your name and email address from that correspondence are not retained for any future marketing initiatives or contact.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES” AND HOW ARE THEY USED
“Cookies” are small pieces of data that your browser holds in memory or stores in a special file on your hard drive. These small pieces of data are used to help our server remember you while you browse our site from one link to the next and allows us to improve the quality of your experience when you visit our site. Cookies also allow you to place items in your shopping basket, continue browsing, and come back to check out at a later time.
SALE OF OUR COMPANY
As in any business venture, the sale of the company is always an open question. Should Stylofurniture.com ever be acquired or merged into another organization, all customer information we have collected will be transferred to the new company.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Stylofurniture.com is dedicated to preventing unauthorized access to your private information and ensuring a safe and secure online shopping experience. To that end we have a strict internal operating procedure guiding this ongoing commitment.
CHANGES TO THE KING OF COTTON PRIVACY PLEDGE
Some of the King of Cotton App functionalities allow geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) on which it is installed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself; however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the App features.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to
MG DEZIGN CONCEPT LIMITED
1 cappagh bunglows cappagh lane clondalkin dublin 22 Dublin D22XR60 Ireland
or through an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current ID document or passport, at any time free of charge, to:
· Revocation of consent granted.
· To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed at King of Cotton
· To access their personal details.
· To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
· To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· To obtain from KOC the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
· To get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by KOC
· To request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Control Authority.
Stylofurniture.com will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.